Sunday, December 7, 2014

Just be you, with Ros

Back again with another share using some more of the
new goodies available in store.


I started my page off by stamping with one of my favourite
The I just layered with a bit of colour and lots of goodies.


The 2 metal piece that I have under the top and bottom of the
photo.  The top one is a Metal Filigree Doily and the bottom is

One the sides of my pages I have used some 
wood look Washi Tape



Also layered under the photo is some Coloured Wire, a Coloured 

Also is one of the super gorgeous Little Birdie Butterflies and
scattered around some super cute Little Birdie Beaded
Micro Paper Florettes.....which equal super super cute
tiny flowers.


My little cluster on the right is some more Washi Tape,
Wordfetti (which is perfect for titles), a Raw Wood Veneer Heart,
and some more super super cute tiny Little Birdie flowers.


Thanks so much for joining me this month.
See you all at Decembers cyber crop in the Scrap Suite facbook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment