Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Golf.. not just for the men!

Hi Wendy here with my share for the month of December.

I would forgive you if you thought that Golf was just for men with really bad taste in clothes…LOL..but it’s not. My Friend Dianna’s children play, and LOVE it. Little Sophie is actually very good, she needs more time of the course, because she has the potential to be brilliant!

In my layout ‘Golf is a Hit’ I have used some very old Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket papers (old school yep), and have incorporated embellishments from D-lish Scraps.

In the background layers, I have used Coloured Paper Doilies – Red and the black bag from Rainbow Mix Bags – Quaterfoil.

008

In this cluster you will find Flair - Word Bursts – Bright, Cosmos Daisies – Orange, Journal It's - Tab Bag - Polka Dot Dates and Journal It's - Chevron Journals

009

And up here in the corner I have used Journal It's - Tab Bag - Coloured Words, peach bird from  Resin Bird Value Bag, latte heart from Heart Cabochons Grab Bag, and Medium Polka Dot Buttons - Green

010

This layout is a a bit of fun mixing in old and new stuff…how about you give it a go, and crack out the Ye olde scrapping supplies.

cheers and happy scrapping Wendy x x x

dlish DT

No comments:

Post a Comment