Sunday, December 28, 2014

Enjoy! - with Anna Allan...

Hey there delightful D-lish lovers!!
I hope you all had a bright and beautiful Christmas - I know I did!

I am popping in today with a very quick layout I whipped up using leftover pieces around my scrap table and pairing them with some D-lish goodies of course :-)


I had this teal cardstock laying around - it had been a practice piece where I had been going to town with ink spritzing and splattering to get a feel for these type of techniques for backgrounds. I decided to use it for this as I couldn't just chuck it out! HA - I hate wasting things!

I also had some old packaging sitting around that had this word 'ENJOY' printed across the paper bag...I got my scissors and started cutting!
I then used a ScrapFX stencil (purchased from D-lish Scraps) and spritzed away with colour mists over the letters - I love the effect this made!


To add an extra element to the background for the photo - I grabbed some paper offcuts from a past A Piece of Cake Designs kit and cut out triangles to place randomly across the top of the page. 
It was time to add some more D-lish goodies...



D-lish products used:

- Monochrome Journal Pack pieces (in pink)
- Colour Journal Spots (I used bubble words and misted the 'love this' in pink)
- ScrapFX stencil ( I used Scribble Script)

And that's it!

Enjoy! ;-)

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment