Thursday, December 11, 2014

Book Week...by Kerry


Hello everyone back with a beautiful layout using a photo from Book week a few months ago at school.
So Cute!!!!!


On this layout I have use one of the gorgeous big doilies d-lish has...
When I got these doilies I was worried I would have trouble using them...but to my surprise I didn't.
I have also used some of the smaller doilies top & bottom of layout.
On each of smaller doilies I have added a felt doiley in purple.


If you look closely you will see I have used some of beautiful d-lish dots.
Some pretty new Alder flowers from d-lish added in purple & white.


Other products used are....flair & monochrome journal pack.


Would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.....









1 comment:

  1. Really lovely Kerry, I love the pops of purple from the felt doileys!

    ReplyDelete