Monday, November 10, 2014

You & Me...by Kerry


Hello, I'm back today with a new layout .....after yesterday I just have to share a girly layout, lots of PINK & FLOWERS.....
This is why I love the D-lish store so much, for all the pretty FLOWERS.....


On this layout I have used lots of beautiful D-lish products & there may be one or two things in Pink..lol
I have used some beautiful trellis roses, roses, bitty blooms , sweetheart blooms & some resin flowers.
You will also see some pretty pink D-lish dots on my layout as well.


The one thing I love to use at the moment is the metal photo corner & here I have used the gold ones. I don't think you can go wrong when using pink & gold together so I on my layout I also used a gold dew drop arrow, some tiny star sequins-sequins jars
You will see I have used a beautiful little pink bow & a flair (this flair was from one of the kits a couple of months ago).


If you look closely you will see 2 cute little birdie theses are from the freckled fawn range of wood chips.
Better not forget that I have used a one of the coloured doilies as well in pink.


Well I think I'm all pink out now (not), I will be back tomorrow with another share...What colour will it be?






1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Kerry, love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete