Saturday, November 29, 2014

You Darling Are Fabulous - with Anna...

Hi All :-)
I'm back today to share another layout.
I have been on a bit of an experimental journey lately. Every now and then I decide to shake things up and challenge myself to move away from my 'normal' choices when creating a layout. 
For example, I naturally gravitate towards white as a background BUT lately I have been working with BLACK!
If you were following along with the recent cybercrop over at the Scrap Suite, then you would have noticed the challenge I created involved using black as part of your background.
So, with black in mind, here is my latest D-lish layout...


I have splattered the background with gesso and colour mist ink.
I really like using the felt doilies as frames - here I've used them to frame both my photos and a couple of patterned papers too.
Lately, I am also loving using repetitive shapes - triangles, squares, diamonds, or in this case...circles.
All my embellishements are circular to make it all flow - apart from the two text pieces cut from the wordfetti which I think stands out more amongst the circles!


I added the story that goes with the photos onto journal spots - there is always a story to tell when it comes to life with kids! They have the capacity to provide such amusing entertainment ;-)


Here is the list of D-lish products I used on this page:

Journal Its - I used Ledger circles - white

Thanks for popping in!

Anna :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment