Sunday, November 9, 2014

You are Amazing...by Kerry


Wow can't believe it my second month at D-lish where has the time gone.....my layout today is something very different for me as I usually only do girly type layout. 
It's very hard to work with out flowers & pink....but here it goes.....


I have used white cardstock, sprays & gesso to make my own pattern paper.
I have also done some machine sewing on this layout.


The one thing on this layout that I did was to use lots of wonderful D-lish products.


I also use some of the metal photo corners on my photo.
I must say I'm pretty happy with the end result....the only thing is there NO FLOWERS & NO PINK!!!


Finally I have a card to share....I had some paper left over so instead of putting in the scrap box, I made a card to match the layout. 










No comments:

Post a Comment