Sunday, November 30, 2014

Peaceful You - with Anna...

Hi again :-)
Today I bring you my last piece for this month.
Again, it is a 12x12" layout based on this month's inspiration board (last day to enter today by the way!!)
I LOVE this inspiration board - so totally my colours! I mean...who doesn't love anything gold and glittery!!!
I think the colourings in the board look so happy and dreamy so I went with that theme and chose a photo of my little girl taking her nap - I mean she just looked so calm and peaceful and dreamy laying there asleep ;-)


White cardstock for my background (yes I've gone back to my natural choice of cardstock! haha!) - with the chevron stencil (available in shop - see below for full list of supplies used and the links) and some gold glitter paste created my background strip and I LOVE IT!


I've used vellum with gold text as part of my background for the photo. Adding a piece of patterned paper and some gold patterned transparency behind the photo helps it to stand out from the slightly busy vellum print.
Then I've just embellished and added the journalling.


D-lish products used:

SFX stencil (I used the Chevron Small stencil)
mini stars


So that's me for this month!
Until next time, take care and happy creating!

Anna :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment