Monday, November 3, 2014

‘Hello’ by Wendy Smith

Hi there, Wendy here again to share with you some more awesome stuff from D-lish Scraps. Don’t you just love Black and white photos?! I do, and I wanted to keep with a pretty neutral black and white theme with just a hint of colour.

‘Hello’ title comes from the Wood Veneer pack Wood Veneer Arrow Set, and I have also used the fantastic new Wood Veneer Frame - Multi Circle as a design element on the page.

007

Here is a close-up of the 2 pieces of wood veneer tagged above.

008

I have also added a heart out of the Wood Veneer Hearts x 10 and just inked around it slightly. The to keep with the neutral theme I have used the tabs in the raw kraft colour from Journal It's - Tab Bag - Kraft Sayings

009

And finally to add some colour to the page I have used a coloured doily from Coloured Paper Doilies – Mint, and a saying strip from Journal It's - Wordfetti - Boy oh Boy.

All in All… I am totally loving the raw wood veneers in the shop. I think no stash is complete without them.. especially if you are a boy scrapper like me.

cheers and happy scrapping

 

dlish DT

---follow my FB page---

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the love of wood veneer and they look fabulous on your layout.

    ReplyDelete