Tuesday, November 4, 2014

‘He is pretty bright’ by Wendy Smith

Hi, another page from me today. This time I am sharing my layout ‘he is pretty bright’. I wanted to use yellow as the main colour to compliment the title, but I just love the combination or yellow and aqua so that was my main plan.

Here I have used a combination of pieces to create the background including Muslin – Yellow behind the photo, Coloured Paper Doilies – Black, and the blakc and white bag out of Bitty Bags - Rainbow - Chevron

010

Then in this cluster I have used : 30mm – Checkers button, Forget Me Nots – Yellow, Zinnias - Aqua/Blue , a flair out of  Flair - Click Click, and some enamel dots from D-lish Dots - Summer Mix,

011

And then here I have used  Journal It's - Wordfetti - Boy oh Boy, Word Sheet – Sunshine for my title, Sequin Bow – White, Wood Veneer Hearts x 10, and Journal It's - Everyday Kraft Cards for the journal spot, plus some tabs from Journal It's - Tab Bag - Chalk Words and Journal It's - Tab Bag - Coloured Words

012

Absolutely love how this layout turned out.

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

dlish DT

---follow my FB page---

No comments:

Post a Comment