Wednesday, November 19, 2014

HAPPY DAY

My third and final DT Reveal for this month. I took this photo last week at our local park.




I have used base paper from Studio 75 Panna Olivia 03.  It is actually greener than the photo is showing.  I used Viva Ferro Special Effect paste and a Prima stencil to create the rock effects on the background.

Again many awesome D-lish embellishments.  Some close ups for you detailing the items I used


In this photo it shows the awesome paper flowers and fabric blooms, together with leaves, crochet flowers, doilee, and twine




I have added a wood veneer corner frame that I coloured with Gold Magicals


I painted this Chipboard title with Magicals "Mountain Lavender Gold"


Thanks for stopping by and look forward to coming back with new layouts next month.  Dont forget to check out the challenge this month and have a go :)




1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely Lynn, I love the pops of green and what a great photo too!

    ReplyDelete