Friday, November 28, 2014

'Go Big Live Loud' by Anna...

Hi everyone!
Back again for my second round of D-lish infused projects!
Today I am sharing a layout using a large photo, big font and just that nice little touch of embellishments to fluff it up abit!


I have actually had this paper and blown up photo set aside for awhile to complete. I was prompted to get it out and finish the page after seeing a challenge set by the lovely Katie for the last cyber-crop over at the Scrap Suite on Facebook. It was all about going BIG!


Because I had chosen quite a 'loud' background paper, I didn't really feel that I needed loads of embellishments so just picked a couple of wood veneer, some doilies, a flair badge, enamel dots and some diamond shapes. I think they just add that nice little touch and support the photo without overtaking the page and overloading it.


D-Lish products used


Thanks for dropping by!

Anna :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment