Saturday, November 22, 2014

Clare Valley .. with Alz

So from something very pretty yesterday, to something warm and welcoming today .. the Clare Valley. A magical place in South Australia just a couple of hours north of Adelaide where gems such as this are found.

Clare Valley

I've used .. the pistachio Monochrome Journal Its pack, Washi Tape, a Pinkfresh Studio Colourblock Veneer Geotag, retro Pinkfresh Studio Enamel Brad StickersFlair Buttons from the apricot and kraft Monochrome Patterns packs, white Peonies, white Wildflowers, a lime Forget Me NotFreckled Fawn Wood Chips (arrows), a white Wooden Leaf, a 4cm Metal Box Lock, and clear Motex Tape.


You might notice that I've used the reverse of the Pinkfresh Studio Colourblock Veneer Geotag. I wanted to use a Geotag but the bright colours obviously wouldn't suit my layout. So, easy peasy, I just used the reverse! Meanwhile I am so loving the Monochrome Journal Its .. its so easy to pop them in here and there on your layout for pops of colour and interest and they are such good value at only $2.50 a pack (I know right!!!). Plus if you get the free (with any order) Journal Its - Monochrome Pack - Printed Colour Chart you can custom order them in whatever colour you like if your colour preference isn't listed in store!

Anyways I could go on for hours about all the fabulous products in store, but won't LOL! Why not head over there yourself (D-lish Scraps store), have a look see, buy a few products and see for yourself. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Cheers .. Alz   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment