Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cactus - with Katie

Day two of my posts for the month. Today I have a more "me" page to share with you. That is to say it started off on a white background and is nice and clean!


I just couldn't resist snapping a photo of these gorgeous cactus flowers when they were in bloom recently, and with colour like that it was screaming out to be scrapped and I am just loving yellow at the moment too!

For this page I have used lots of great and versatile D-lish bits and bobs: Paper bag, Flair, Wood Veneer, Freckled Fawn Bird wood veneer, Paper Flowers, Resin Flower, Coloured Doily, Monochrome Journal It's and the new Pink Fresh Enamel Wood Drops (love these!).


Don't you just love those new Enamel Wood Drops from Pink Fresh Studio?! They are such a great spin on the enamel dots, one of my new favourite embellishments I think.


Wood veneer is such a versatile addition to any page, and I just love using paper bags on my pages. You can use them just like you would patterned paper!


Making a cluster with flowers is easy given the choice of flowers in the shop. Here there are three different paper flowers and a sneaky resin flower, add the flair and some wood veneer and a few leaves and you have a great cluster. The journal it's make adding some notes to your page really easy too, and you can get just about every colour under the sun in the monochrome packs!

Well that is it from me for today, thanks for stopping by and see you soon.

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment