Sunday, November 2, 2014

‘Believe’ by Wendy Smith

Good Day!

Wendy here to share with you a little page I did to celebrate the Academic Achievement of my son Angus. So Proud of my little man. I love the fact that his school colours are black and red, as these are 2 of my favourite colours to work with..LOL

‘Believe’- is created using a real mix of embellishments from D-lish Scraps, including flowers and doilies and journal spots and few other things.

008

This close-up shows one of the 30mm – Checkers buttons,  Mini PVC Doilies – White, Coloured Paper Doilies – Red, some pieces out of the Journal Its - Monochrome Pack - Red Lipstick, and some flowers… Forget Me Nots - Red/White and Sweetheart Blooms - White

009

This close-up shows the title piece ‘Believe’ from the Cardstock Words – Black, and added to the previous items listed about is a bow out of Pick 'n' Place Bows - Polka Dot 1

010

As you can tell I really love layering my layouts with lots of bits and bobs.. which is easy to do when you have the gorgeous things from D’lish Scraps

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

dlish DT

--follow me on my FB page---

1 comment:

  1. Love all the embellishments on your fabulous layout Wendy.

    ReplyDelete