Thursday, October 2, 2014

YUM! by Wendy Smith

So excited to be offered a further 6 months here at D-lish Scraps, Amanda would have to be one of the most sincere and generous bosses, and treats her team with respect and gratitude. THANK YOU AMANDA.

Ok, so onto all the prettiness that is D-lish….

As you have probably guessed by now I like to create very masculine layouts.. love navy and all things wood. On this layout I have coupled my 2 favorites with yellow, to create this layout. I have used decorative bags to create the background layering Bitty Bags - Rainbow – Chevron (yellow), and Rainbow Mix Bags – Quaterfoil (navy), plus added a Coloured Paper Doilies - Chocolate

012

I find embellishing really easy, especially with the grab bags of goodies, because there is usually a perfectly matched resin in the mix, like the yellow from Resin Bird Value Bag. Also love the Journal Its - Monochrome Pack – Buttercup and Forget Me Nots – Yellow

013

And my favourite ‘go to’ boy embellishments are Wood Veneer Stars x 10, and of course flairs… here I have used Flair - About A Boy

014

Hope you enjoy another 6 months of sharing from me. I certainly will enjoy creating and sharing with you

 

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Wendy Smith

---check out me FB page---

1 comment:

  1. Those bags look great as a matt for the photo and the flair - love it.

    ReplyDelete