Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Spillages .. with Alz

We all know I'm a mixed media scrapbooker yeah? But did you know I can also do clean, simple scrapping? LOL I didn't until a friend challenged me to!

Spillages

What started out as a difficult task, turned into something quite fun. There was soooooo much space for embellishing! I've used .. a white Bitty Bag, a strip of Bling from an old Just Add Paper kit, a black Mini Wooden PegFlair Buttons from the kraft monochrome pack, a black polka dot Pick 'n' Place Bow, black Coloured WireFreckled Fawn wood chips, a white, circle, scalloped Journal It and black D-lish Dots.


Dare I say it? I love this layout. Like really, really love this layout. LOL! I'm quite keen to do some more clean scrapping but I have this weird feeling it would be unfaithful to my inner mixed media self. As one of my sister-in-law's would say "what to do la?" (she's from the Himalayan region and has a beautiful 'sing song' voice). I think what I'll do is mix it up a little, or a lot. LOL who knows 'la'?

Happy scrapping peeps!!!   :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, love the scattered hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he got some spillage after those cute photos! Love the clean background, and all those embellies look d-lishish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You call that clean? :D I call it fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks so much for the lovely comments girls. I'll have to try more 'clean' scrapping in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete