Monday, October 27, 2014

Night Noodle Markets - with Katie

Good Morning and great to see you here at the D-lish Scraps blog! I am here today sharing my last post for the month with a page called Night Noodle Markets.

Back in July Brisbane was lucky enough to experience Night Noodle Markets that already had been so successful down in Sydney and Melbourne. Well, I think based on what we saw, they were a great success for us too and I am hoping it means they will continue each year! So, I snapped a couple of photos when we went to check it out, as we scrappers do!


With my photos and a stash full of goodies I created this page. I have used these D-lish goodies: Paper Bag, Journal It's, Flair Button, Sequins, Paper Doily, Wood Veneer and a Wooden Button.

I just love the patterned paper bags. They are so easy to use, and when you cut them open like I have here they resemble a tab folder and make the perfect background for a photo.



I just love adding flair to my pages, they are one of those easy to add embellishments because you can always find one to match your project!


The Journal It's are so great for layering, you can tuck them in just about anywhere.


This title is one of my favourite creations with my Silhouette! I just love using my cutter, and I decided to branch out a bit and use the drawing capabilities a little more. Here I picked a great chalkboard style font and used the machine to write the title with white gel pen on black cardstock, then I used the Silhouette to cut around it! It looks so cool and I am so pleased!

So that is it from me for this month. See you next month! And remember, just keep scrapping....


Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment