Thursday, October 9, 2014

Magic Happens...by Kerry

Hello Everyone, today is my very first day to share for D-lish Scraps...very excited to be apart of this fantastic team. 

 For my first project, I have made a layout using some of the beautiful flowers from D-lish...
Love,love,love using flowers...
I find it very hard to make a layout, card or anything without putting a flower on it.


Now my next favourite thing would have to be anything Pink...so yes I just had to use one of the cute little coloured doilies in Pink. 


I also must say I have totally fallen in love with the Arrow clips, I have used a white one on this layout...they are just so sweet.
The other thing you will see that I have used on my layout is the beautiful little jewelled cabochons, these look fantastic when mixed in with the flowers.


Hope you have enjoyed your visit today....



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Kerry! I love all the flowers you have used too!

    ReplyDelete