Thursday, October 23, 2014

Love this .. with Alz

As you would know from previous posts of mine, I am determined to get my photos from my SA trip earlier this year scrapped and scrapped now! This layout features a very special friend of mine whom I met in real life for the first time after having been friends online for about nine years.

Love this

I've used a heap of D-lish Scraps embellishments to pull this layout together .. black and mint Coloured doiliesFabric flowersWood veneer, retro Pinkfresh Studios Enamel dots, black Pinwheel blooms, a Freckled Fawn paper clipFlair Buttons from the 2014 Script Words in White and, a yet to be released, Sweetly Scripted in white, Kraft Shipping Tags, a natural Mini Wooden Peg, a black, heart Glitter patch, and black and wood panel Washi tape.


That's it for me this month. I look forward to chatting with you again soon. Hope you're having a great day.   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment