Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Inspiration Board - Hello My Name Is Anna...

I would like to begin with a big fat excited HELLO!
I LOVE D-lish and am so honoured and thrilled to be a part of the design team!

I would like to start my first run of blog posts with this layout that I created inspired by this month's Inspiration Board.


The creation of the background kind of happened rather randomly actually - inspired by something destined for the rubbish! Funny that!
I had some scrunched up tissue paper on my desk from offcuts of another project and was about to chuck them out but accidently dropped them onto some white cardstock as I leaned over the desk to the bin.
Ding Ding Ding! LIGHTBULB!!
I placed a few more other scrunched pieces on the page, grabbed some navy Heidi Swapp Colourshine and spritzed away.
Ta-dah! There was my background! 
Don't ya just love it how ideas just come out of nowhere sometimes!!

Now...
I didn't have one of those gorgeous Just Add Paper kits that come out every month that co-ordinate with the board but I was confident I had PLENTY in my D-lish stash that would work. 
The only thing I had to do was to just add paper (MME - Jubilee 'Wild Berry' just for those that are curious) and some ink splatters and letter stickers. All the embellishments were D-lish!


So what did I use?

Coloured Tulle - I used Magenta
Coloured Doily - I used a light pink one
D-lish Dots - Ombre Green
Bitty Blooms - Green
Flair - Live Life Happy, Ombre Words



Thanks for dropping by!
Take care!

Anna xx



No comments:

Post a Comment