Saturday, October 4, 2014

I (heart) Pastels by Wendy Smith

How gorgeous are all the pastel ranges at the moment!! I’m in love…

Here I have created a layout with a mixture of ranges, and have used white paint and gesso to make them even more subdued.

‘Hello Blue Eyes’ 001

I wanted to keep this layout all frilly and feathery, so kept my embellishments matching. I have used flowers sparingly Forget Me Nots – Orange and Cosmos Daisies – Green, with some of the flairs from Flair - About A Boy.

002

and I have used a simple journal spot to just document the date Journal It's - Spool Top Sentiments – White and titled with Wood Chips – Words from Freckled Fawn

003

I have also used:

Cardstock Frames – Circle

Coloured Paper Doilies – Mint

 

Love my baby’s eyes in this!

Happy creating

Wendy Smith

---check out my FB page----

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love pastels AND your layout <3 it´s adorable =)

    ReplyDelete