Friday, October 3, 2014

Be Inspired to Create by Wendy

Get stuck into this months Inspiration Board.. like I have… guaranteed to get your MOJO flowing

I absolutely love the colours in this board, and that is my main source of inspiration in the layout I created.

“Oh Happy Day- Family Together”

004

So lets take a look at the fabulous layeres using doilies and bags …I’ve used Foil Doiley 4.5 – Silver and Coloured Paper Doilies – Lime, layered on top of the aqua bag from Rainbow Mix Bags – Quaterfoil

Then I have clustered some black and white buttons 30mm – Checkers, with resin flowers from Cabochon Flower Grab Bag, and Sweet Petites - Light Blue

005

Journaling and Title are done using Journal It's - Sweet Talkers – Bright, and Cardstock Words – Black, and embellished with flair from Flair - Click Click, and Pink Fresh Colourblock Veneers - Navajo Arrows

006

And finally, on the other side more fabulous embellishments including Sequin Bow – Lime, and Journal It's - Chalk Folded Banners

007

So if you are looking for inspiration, look no further than the Inspiration Board here at D-Lish Scraps and get creating.. plus if you load to the blog you are in with a chance to win some fabulous goodies.

 

happy creating

Wendy Smith

---check out my FB page---

1 comment: