Thursday, September 25, 2014

September Cybercrop Queen Challenge Complete

Hi Kylie here, sharing with you all today. 

A couple of weekend a go D-lish Scraps had our second awesome cybercrop weekend. 
This time round I didn't have to set a challenge, it was the other DT girls turn and all I had to do was sit back and play along. 
Also our winner "Queen" of the the last cybercrops had to set a challenge too  


The first challenge I completed for the crop weekend was Sandra "Crop Queen" Challenge.

 Today She Jumped





Products 

I totally loved this challenge Sandra, thanks so much for being a part of the Cybercrop Weekend and setting a pretty awesome challenge that was perfect for my images. 

Happy Scrapping 
Kylie 

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Kylie!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Kylie, I'm glad my challenge was able to inspire you.

    ReplyDelete