Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pink Lemonade by Wendy Smith

Hi Wendy here,

Don’t you just love the new Inspiration Mood Board this month…PINK LEMONADE.. I love it! I don’t often have the excuse to use pink, but I made the most of it this month, and besides, Max (my dog) doesn’t know I’m using pink on his layout.

So I have created this layout..and I love it

‘Love This’ by Wendy Smith 001

In this cluster I have used Flair - Woodgrain Hashtags, Rambling Rose – Yellow, Wood Veneer Ornate Hearts x 2,

and Sequin Bow – Yellow.

002

I had used 2 flairs out of the set Flair - In the Doghouse, and Colourblock Veneers - Navajo Arrows

003004

Other products used include:

Big Blooms Grab Bag (light pink)

Journal Its - Monochrome Pack – Buttercup

Rainbow Mix Bags – Quaterfoil (the yellow one)

 

So get creating with this months inspiration board and you could win some awesome goodies from the D-Lish Scraps Shop to play with

cheers Wendy x x x

Wendy Smith

---check out my FB page--

No comments:

Post a Comment