Friday, September 19, 2014

Mad hatter tea party by Leanne

Hi everyone Leanne back with my final share as a D-lish designer so sad to be leaving, I have had a great time here loved every minute best Dt ever. Today I'm bringing you a 4 drawer easel box card with lots of d-lish goodness on it, I've used the Marion smith mad tea party papers for this easel box card. I had so much fun making this box card and using lovely d-lish embellishments to compliment this project.
I used lots of d-lish flowers and leaves to decorate the front of my card cosmos daisys, cherry blossums peach and burgundy, mixed roses pink, small roses green and red, sweetheart blooms red and pink, small green leaves and the pastel leaf mix. I also added to the front some of the resin leaves
 
 
The little draw at the front was perfect for using the jewelled flowers perfect little knobs to open the draws with.
 
I have used metal embellishments in the draws to go with the theme of the card and I labelled the bottles you can use the wishing bottles and use your motex to label them, then I added one of the metal keys.
 
 
Here I have used the metal cabochon frames 25mm and added a 25mm clear glass cabochon inside the frame and mounted it on a filigree cabochon setting.
 
 
The inside of this draw I used the little mini mirrored hearts again to match the theme of my card, the sequin jar of red hearts. For some of the draw handles I used the silver filigree flowers and added a gold metal flower to the centre of them.
 
 
The front draw I kept empty so I could add a gift card or a piece of jewellery, you can find all these embellishments and more in the store at http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/index.html
Happy scrapping!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment