Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lots of layers

I've played with my mixed media goodies with this one today. 
I have layered my page up with the gorgeous coloured doilies now in store.  I naturally had to buy every colour and I don’t think I’ve scrapped a page without one since they arrived.  Totally love them.  
So here I have used black and dove grey and also a gold foil doily.  I have layered these around some bitty bags.

I pulled out the sewing machine and used it to gather some gorgeous tulle across my page.  Across this I have used some gold glitter washi tape and finished my layering off with some coloured wire.


I started out my flower cluster with a black Tutu Bloom.  A tip for flower clusters is to start with the biggest flower and work you way down to the smaller ones, putting them on and tucking them under the larger ones.  I removed the leaves from the Pinwheel Blooms before I popped them on my page.  I didn’t feel like the green sat well with the page and tend to remove the leaves on a lot of the projects I do.  Among the flowers I have poked some of the new Berry Sprigs.   These are super cute and I can see myself using them a lot.  They’re gorgeous fillers for among flower clusters.

.

There's a few little flower sequins on the page that came from a past Just Add Paper kit.

Thanks heaps for stopping by.
I have another D-Lish Scraps share for you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment