Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Laugh by Leanne

Hi D-lish fans Leanne back with my share for the month, well I hope you enjoyed the cybercrop over the weekend for those that participated, lots of lovely inspiration we saw over the weekend. Today I'm sharing a layout I did of my best friend a little while ago when we got together, had a bit of fun taking selfies of us and of course using lovely d-lish embellishments to compliment my page.

 
I have used the new coloured doilies yellow and the mini white ones in behind my papers. I have also used the Monochrome journal packs in pink and yellow to tuck in behind my layers. And in the corner of my page I have used a light pink sequin bow.
 
 
I used the hot pink coloured wire to make a heart added a flair button and a tutu bloom flower.
 
 
I have also used the love washi tape below my photo.
 
That's all from me today see you back here tomorrow! you can pick up all your D-lish embellishments at http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/index.html
Happy Scrapping!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment