Sunday, September 21, 2014

Inspired by Ros .. with Alz

Morning peeps!

During last month's cyber crop, Ros set a challenge to scrap a selfie photo. It didn't necessarily have to be of yourself, but I had one from when I was waiting at Adelaide airport for a flight to return home that I wanted to scrap. Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate in the cyber crop at the time so I thought I'd just plod my way through the challenges here and there and share them when I can. Here's my selfie challenge layout.

Coming home

I have to tell you, I am totally in love with the new Spiral Stamens and Pinwheel Blooms. They really are to die for and so much fun to play with!!!


D-lish Scraps products used include .. Freckled Fawn wood chips, a Flair Button from the fabulously whimsical, Little People pack, aqua blue Coloured Wire, pastel mix Sequins, blue Mini Roses, white Spiral Stamens, cream Pinwheel Blooms and blue Cherry Blossoms.

Thanks for the inspiration Ros!

Alz   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment