Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fun Can Happen Anywhere by Tarrah

Hi again D-lish fans!

Tarrah back with you today with my final share as sadly my time is up now on the D-lish team...I simply can not complain though as I was so lucky to get some unexpected extra time on the team.....thank you so much Amanda for asking me back on the team, as always its a absolute pleasure being part of your teams but its time for some new fresh inspiration for you all to enjoy! 

'Fun Can Happen Anywhere'

This particular layout is not normally my style of scrapbooking! Occasionally I don't mind getting a bit messy and random looking!!

D-lish goodness used on this layout:

Orange Chevron Washi Tape
Orange Stripe Washi Tape
Black Diagonal Stripe Washi Tape
Black and Red Diagonal Stripe Washi Tape


 I got out my stamps, mists, washi tape and D-lish dots and went crazy lol!! The title was cut with my Silhouette Cameo and drawn over....it was free cut file from here 

Thank you so much for stopping by the D-lish Scraps blog today....I hope I have inspired you to get creating and to maybe add that little bit extra of D-lish goodness to your projects.....see you around the online scrappy world....



Tarrah x  

No comments:

Post a Comment