Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Favorite–by Wendy Smith

Do you have a favorite?

Hi Wendy here again, sharing with you a little bit of insight into my personal life…LOL..my preference in Champagne!!

‘FAVORITE’ by Wendy Smith 001

I have layered up 2 types of buttons here for added effect, Dyed Wooden Buttons – Stars and Tiny Retro Round Button Grab Bag and just stringed them together with some black cotton.

002

My little cluster here consists of Journal It's - Mini Notes – Kraft, Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs - Polka Dot, Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs – Woodgrain, Rose Pack – White ,Resin flowers Big Blooms Grab Bag, and Resin Forget Me Nots Grab Bag, as well as a flair from Flair - Word Bursts - Bright

003

And lastly, the layout is completed by the Coloured Paper Doilies – Chocolate at the base of the paper layers.

Now go off, and crack open a bottle and head to the D-Lish Scraps shop and order some goodies … just like I do!

 

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Wendy x x x

Wendy Smith

---check out my FB page ---

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Wendy, I love the soft browns and all the layers!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete