Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dude Seriously?

Hi D-lish fans Leanne back with my second share for the month using d-lish goodness, today I'm sharing a layout I did of one of our holiday photo's when we went to Bali. We were out for lunch one day hubby decides to rest his eyes poor love! is hard work on holidays you know, and my youngest daughter decides to playfully join him had to take a photo. So I have use lots of d-lish embellishments on my layout im my background I have used the new coloured doilies teal, the pinkfresh instaframes retro some washi tape and I folded one of the chevron bags in half to use to layer in behind my photo.

 
 
 
 my cluster to the bottom right of my photo I've used a flair button, wood veneer flower, pinkfresh enamel brads, and pinwheel blooms.
 
That's all folks see you back tomorrow for my last share!
Happy scrapping!
 
 
 

 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment