Sunday, August 3, 2014

Really… Pink and Purple?

Hi Wendy here again,l but this time with one of the most traumatising layouts I think I have ever created… why you ask? Well I don’t pink and purple… actually I don’t do Purple!

But I decided to challenge myself after looking at all the items in my D-Lish Scraps embellishments and seeing there were a HEAP of purple ones. I couldn’t come a a purely purple layout, so I mixed it with Pink, and here is the result.

IMG_9155

By The Ways.. I also don’t often do flowers, never mind heaps of flowers like this.

IMG_9156

I must admit I do love butterflies though, and quite often add them to masculine pages too.

IMG_9157

I created the background with a mask, and a couple of gelato colours rubbed through the mask with a baby wipe.

IMG_9158

So here is the huge list of products I used to create this layout

(some flowers are from my private stash)

Bitty Blooms – Purple

Bitty Blooms – Pink

Resin Forget Me Nots Grab Bag

Resin Bird Value Bag

Dyed Wooden Buttons – Stars

Dyed Wooden Buttons – Hearts

Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs - Polka Dot

Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs – Woodgrain

Journal It's - Tab Bag - Coloured Words

Flair - Woodgrain Hashtags

Colourblock Veneers - Navajo Arrows

 

So Why not step out of you comfort zone and try some new colour combos.

Cheers and Happy Scrapping xxx

 

Wendy Smith

---follow me on my FB page ---

1 comment: