Sunday, August 17, 2014

Just beautiful!

Hi D-lish fans
Leanne back to share with you for this month, August can you believe it where has this year gone? Hope you are all enjoying the weekend Cybercrop and all the Dt challenges. Today I am bringing you a layout using lovely Manor House papers and of course beautiful D-lish embellishments. I used a photo of a work friends niece such a cutie she is dressed as a flower girl, as I said a while ago I love to scrap other peoples photo's sometimes. I did some background stamping with some different colour inks then proceeded to add some layers, I used the small paper doilies in behind my paper layers. I then took the cardstock oval frames the larger ones and cut a mini print photo to fit into one of the frames and used patterned paper to mount inside the other frame, then added a verse cut from one of the di-cuts.

 
 
 I created a flower vine using the new leaf spray which I cut up into a few pieces, My D-lish flowers were blush guardineas, cherry blossums and small roses. And I added one of the small resin flowers
to the bottom right of the cardstock frame.
 
 
Above my flower cluster I added two of the resin birds.
 
 
 
 
You can find all these and more embellishment in the D-lish Scraps store.
Till next time
happy scrapping!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





1 comment: