Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Days!

Hi D-lish fans

Leanne back for another share with you today using 7 Dot Cold Country papers, I used quite a bit of stencilling in this layout, with some stamping and adding some purple ink to the background for colour. I don't get to scrap boy pages very often as my12 year old doesn't like to have his photo taken, so I snap away when he isn't looking. I took this photo on a summer family day out early this year down at the beach.

 
I have used a few D-lish embellishments on this page, I love those wood veneer sunglasses quite funky I think with some purple twine wrapped around to break the black.
 
 
I also added some of the purple polka dot buttons a freckled fawn paper clip and the top of my page I added a sweetheart bloom flower.
 
 
Don't forget to pop by the D-slish Scraps store for all your embellishment needs.
See you tomorrow for my last share of the month
happy scrapping!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment