Sunday, August 10, 2014

Busy Bee - With Karyn!

Good morning D-Lish Lovelies!

It's Karyn here with another scrapbooking share for you today.

On today's scrapbook page I tried some different things to usual. I featured stenciling on my page, I used a lot of purple, and I used a photo without a person in it. It is always fun to try something new :)

I've created my background with just stencils, stamps and inks. I've used a purple, green and blue colour scheme to go with the photo - and pops of gold.   
I've used lots of gorgeous D-lish Scraps embellishments. The flowers are sea green and violet Old Fashioned Roses  I've also used a white Forget Me Not, gold twine and watercolour script words flairAcross the page I've scattered some gold and purple star mini sequins (to give a random look). I dot glue next to them, then I use a Clever Sequin Pick-up Pencil to place the sequins on the glue - easy.  
Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE stenciling <3 You should use it more often, ´cause it´s a lovely layout =)

    Greeting from germany
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete