Saturday, August 9, 2014

Baby Me - With Karyn!

Hello D-Lish Lovelies!

It's Karyn here with a scrapbook share for you today

This scrapbook page has a photo of me as a baby - so cute if I do say so myself! I'm about 1 year old. 
After considering my photo placement and general page layout I created my background using 3 different pink inkpads and a few stencils. I then used a range of stamps and a dark grey ink pad. I love the result!!
My embellishments are all from D-lish Scraps. The wood veneer are Freckled Fawn Wood Chip birds, music notes hearts and houses. I've also used heaps of pink and white bitty blooms and sequins. I've scattered the sequins across the page (to give a random look) then I dot glue next to them, then I use a Clever Sequin Pick-up Pencil to place the sequins on the glue - easy. 
Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

2 comments: