Saturday, August 2, 2014

@13 Years by Wendy Smith

Hi Guys, Wendy here with a share of a recent layout I created using the D-Lish Scraps embellishments.

I don’t know about you, but trying to use up my scrap paper is really hard, so in this layout I created soley from scraps left lying around my scrap area, I didn’t even go digging to find matching pieces. The only full piece I used was a background sheet, and then just started layering. This was a completely different process to usual, as I usually start with the picture and then co-ordinate papers and then add the embellishments.

In this layout the photo was one of the last things I added.

IMG_9149IMG_9150IMG_9151

Here is a list of the products used from the shop to create this layout

Medium Polka Dot Buttons – Green

Flair - Click Click

Wood Chips - Speech Bubbles

Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs – Woodgrain

Cabochon Flower Grab Bag

Resin Forget Me Nots Grab Bag

Resin Bird Value Bag

Cosmos Daisies – Green

Enamel Instaframes – Retro

 

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Wendy Smith

---follow me on my FB page ---

No comments:

Post a Comment