Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sweet Memories By Leanne

Hi everyone Leanne back with my last share for this month, I decided to do this layout of me and my best friend Jenny we have been friends for over 20 years. We don't get together very often only tend to catch up every few years as she lives interstate. For my page I went with a black and white theme and incorporated the burnt orange as a mask in the background bringing the colours of flowers into it as well. My D-lish products I have used in behind my photo's are a  heart paper doily, a mini PVC Doily and a Journal it Tab.

 
To the right of my photo I designed my D-lish flowers to form a flower vine which consisted of a white Elise Flourish with a Bling flower, Aster flowers in red and white, Small Roses Black and Red, Rose buds and Velvet White Leaves.
 
 
Close up of the flower vine, I've used a leaf punch to fill in between the flowers.
 
 
 
 
My title is the chipboard words from D-lish which I have just painted black, below my title is some wood veneer hearts from Freckled Fawn and the large heart is a Wood Veneer also from D-lish. I have also added small Roses and a small Resin Flower.
 
Don't forget you can buy all your D-lish products at http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/index.html.
Happy Scrapping!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/category.html?id=376&noperrow=1&pager.offset=10&pageNumber=2

No comments:

Post a Comment