Friday, July 18, 2014

Sweet Friends By Leanne

Hi D-Lish friends I'm back to share another layout with you using more D-Lish goodness. This layout I did is of my daughter Holly and her lovely little friend Jessica, taken at my friends 40th birthday party few months ago.

 
The layering behind my photo I have used a yellow Chevron bag, White Heart Doily, Journal it tab and a yellow Ticket. My flower cluster is a white Rambling Rose, yellow Forget Me Not, Sweetheart Blooms a Resin flower on a Bobby Pin plus one of my favourite Flairs.
 
 
To the bottom left of my photo I have punched a couple of hearts and used the D-Lish Yellow Forget Me Not flower, a Wood Veneer Envelope and a Black Resin Butterfly.
 
 
I have also used the D-Lish Chipboard Titles Happy and Friends which I have painted and used a
white gel pen to make them pop! Then added a small Resin Flower.
 
 
You can grab all these products and more from the D-lish Store http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/index.html
Till next time Scrap Friends!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment