Thursday, July 17, 2014

Little Devil By Leanne

Hi all you D-Lish fans out there just sharing a page I did of my mums late dog called Devil. Yep he certainly lived up to his name he really loved his basket of soft toys, and was really good never destroyed them just loved to play and throw them around. So I thought I would scrap this page for her as a lovely reminder of him.

 
I have used lots of D-Lish goodness on my page! behind my layering I have used one of the black and white library cards which I have done my journaling on it. At the top and bottom of my page
below my photo's I have used small Resin flowers, wood veneer hearts a yellow forget me Not flower and some black twine.
 
 
To the bottom left of my photo I have used the lovely Wild Roses, Flair button, Pick and place bows a Pink fresh Arrow veneer and some Dew Drops.
 
 
Don't forget to check out the D-lish Scraps store at http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/index.html
look forward to sharing with you again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: