Monday, July 7, 2014

Introducing Harper Eve by Ros

It's been a such a busy weekend full of
scrappy goodness for the D-Lish Scraps 5th
Birthday Bash.

Have loved being a part of it and seeing all the 
gorgeous pages that you're all creating.

Today I'm sharing with you a
page featuring one of my beautiful nieces.


I made this little pocket with some
Vellum Bags.  I have put some mini heart sequins in
the larger bag and sewn across the middle.
I've glued a smaller one on top of this
and decorated it with a Manilla Tag,

Above the photo you can see one of the gorgeous



Scattered around my page you can see
 and someSweet Petites.


So a couple of weeks ago I discovered 
that I could colour the little PVC Doilies and colour I wanted.
I haven't stopped using them since.
I've just used ink and have become a staple item
in my stash.


And naturally, I had to use a Journal It's.
I love them.


Thanks for popping by today.

It's been heaps of fun getting to know everyone
this weekend and am looking forward to seeing
everyone's entry for the Birthday Bash.

2 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest layout! Soft pretty pastels, nice work Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, sweet and adorable all rolled into one! I love it Ros!!! :)

    ReplyDelete