Monday, July 28, 2014

Discover by Agnus Kasprzak

Hi, Agnus here with another layout using some fun goodies from the D-lish store :) I have documented one of our trips to a local park where I took a pic of my boys with a gorgeous background of trees.


I love this photo, but once I had printed it I realised my boys were a bit lost in the background. I could have cropped and reprinted the photo but I didn't want to loose any of the trees so I decided to use one of the Freckled Fawn Wood Chip Frames from the store to help draw attention to my subjects without loosing any of the background. 


I really like how the frame works with the photo and by adding a cluster of embellishments around the frame, it helps tell the story while drawing the eye to the area inside the frame.


I repeated similar elements in the same colours above the photo to balance out the page.


Products from the D-lish Store...

Thanks for stopping by xx


2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. love the frame around your boys in the photo!

    ReplyDelete