Friday, June 27, 2014

Why So Blue By Kylie Cornish

Hello Kylie here again.

Today I am sharing my second DT layout for D-lish Scraps.
I love that D-lish is an embellishment store and that you can create a simple but very effective statement with either loads of embellishments or even just a few!
 I find that I'm the type of scrapper that really only uses a few, but the few that I do use help tell the story or enhance the photo/s. 

"Why So Blue"


With a black marker you can alter a white doily.


Outlining a white object on a white background will help it stand out. 


Adding a bright vibrant colour to only a few embellishing me will sure make them pop on your page. 

Products 
 Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops - Ombre Yellow
Hand Dyed Muslin - BlueMixed Leaves - No Stem - BluePaper Doiley mini 3.5 inch roundBitty Bags - Rainbow - Polka DotSequin Bow - BlackChipboard Pack - CloudsPinkfresh Studio Colourblock Veneers - Geotags

So there you have it, a simple layout with only a few embellishments, but those that are on it sure do make a statement.

Hope you have enjoyed my post, and just like me super excited about D-lish Scraps 5th birthday bonanza next month :)

Happy scrapping
Kylie 






No comments:

Post a Comment