Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Who looks like Who! by Leanne

Hi Leanne her back to share another page with you using lovely D-Lish Scraps embellishments. I'm sharing another one of my holiday pictures from Bali, this happy snap is of my hubby Terry acting the clown! a bit of a look a like to this statue I think. I did bit of a mixed media layout with a bit of layering in behind my photo, using washi tape, journal it tab bags coloured words, chalkboard calenders and a library card.
 
 
My embellishment cluster to the right of my photo I used a brown cherry blossom flower and the teal flower is teal sweet petites, brown twine, pink fresh veneers arrows and envelopes.
 
 
 
And below my photo I used Freckled Fawn dew drops ombre.
 
 
Thanks for looking! check out D-Lish store for all your embellishments!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment