Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tannah Lot by Leanne

Hi Leanne back with my first share for June, thought I would share some of my holiday pictures from our trip to Bali last month. Wow what a great time we had but it was so humid over there lots of swimming, sightseeing and dining out. Well here is my first layout of a place we visited at sunset its called Tannah Lot very pretty place to visit, where the sun sets over the ocean with all these beautiful temples off the coastline. My beautiful D-lish Scraps embellishments I mainly used were from the just add paper kit Peach Cooler. I also used in behind my photo Teal Muslin and at the bottom corner of my layout. I added a few extra flowers that weren't in the just add paper kit they were the teal canvas bloom flower, the orange forget me knots, leaves and the journal its tab bags polka dots dates.
 
 
close up of D-lish embellishments
 
I added one of the Bags and adhered it to the back of my layout and added
my PL journal card inside it.
 
 
I used the vellum di-cut from the just add paper kit and added sequins from the kit
in behind it as a pocket for a bit of texture to the layout.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking you can find all these embellishments and more
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment