Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Sunshine- by Wendy Smith

As a Mum with only boys, sometimes I like to do a pink and girly layout. I chose the colour scheme for this layout before I even chose the photo.. I wanted to do pink, and flowers, with butterflies and birds… so I pulled the embellishments out first and then found a photo.

So I picked out my girly embellishments I wanted to use: Mini Cabbage Rose Grab Bag, Pick 'n' Place Bows - Fancy Edge 2, Cosmos Daisies – Orange, and the resin birds that are no longer available as they were in the clearance section but could be replaced with a couple from Resin Bird Value Bag.

“My Sunshine” by Wendy Smith IMG_8825IMG_8823IMG_8824

Other items used from the D-Lish Scraps shop:

Enamel Instaframes - Retro

Journal It's - Tab Bag - Polka Dot Dates

Wood Chips – Hearts

Word Sheet – Sunshine

 

Happy Scrapping

xxx

Wendy Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment