Saturday, June 21, 2014

Must love dogs (and cats) .. with Alz

Morning scrappers!

Lately I've been enjoying scrapping with sketches. Ordinarily I like to do my own thing but every now and then a sketch challenge comes along and it grabs my attention. They're certainly a great place to start for inspiration. I created this layout a little while back for a cyber crop challenge.

Love my Bear

Products used include .. PVC Doilies, a white Gardenia, white AzaleasFlair Buttons from the Watercolour 2014 Script Words and Speech Bubbles packs, and brown Carnations


Oddly enough, I created this next layout for another cyber crop sketch challenge a month later LOL ..

Smokey

Products used include .. a PVC DoilyFlair Buttons from the Pretty Kitty and Monochrome Patterns (mint) packs, a Resin Heart from the Heart Cabochons Grab Bag, a large Resin Rose from the Large Resin Rose Grab Bag, Resin Forget Me Nots from the Forget Me Nots Grab Bag, a white Silk & Organza Mini Heirloom Flower, a resin butterfly from a discontinued Just Add Paper Kit, sequins from the sadly now out of stock Peach Cooler Just Add Paper kit, and Freckled Fawn Wood Chips (birds).


If you like working with sketches don't forget that each month at D-lish Scraps the Inspiration Board challenge includes a sketch! Keep in mind though that if you're scrapping for the challenge, the sketch is optional and that you must take inspiration from the colours and the designs in the board.

That's it for me today. Hasta la vista scrappers .. Alz   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment