Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sweet Love by Leanne

 

Hi Leanne here back with another share for the month using lovely D-lish products. This month I've used the Love paper add on kit I scrapped a wedding photo of one of my scrappy friends and her son, such a sweet photo don't you think? and her photo's were perfect for using with the Love kit. I've done some stencilling with heavy gesso in the background and used some gelato's to colour some of the stencilling, also used different types of border stamps and inks with a few different washi tapes. In behind the photo I have used one of the circle cardstock frames and to the right side of the photo I've used one of the journal its tabs coloured words love these they are perfect for tucking in behind your photo's and layering.


A close up of all the D-lish Love paper add on kit except for the circle frame and journal tabs you can also find them in the store.


Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all the goodies over in the D-lish store.
cheers till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment