Saturday, May 10, 2014

She Is Such A Delight - with Karyn!

Hi D-lish Lovelies!

I'ts Karyn here with another scrapbook page to share with you today.

I like to try lots of different styles and techniques on my scrapbook pages. I love the challenge and I love the variety. On this page I've tried using a softer "pastel" colour scheme. The photos I've used are of my youngest daughter wearing a flower girl dress from my wedding - she loved trying it on and pretending for the day. 
I've layered lots of papers and paper embellishments underneath and around my photos. The other embellishments are all from D-lish Scraps. In the bottom right corner I've added a white Forget Me Not, Freckled Fawn wood chips hearts, and coral petite resin rose. 
In this cluster under the photos I've used a white Resin Butterflya white Cherry Blossomanother white Forget Me Notblue Lilly and Freckled Fawn wood chips bird. I've also added a crocheted embellishment from my stash. 
On the LHS of the photos I've added more Cherry Blossoms and Lilly's as well as another Freckled Fawn wood chips heart, an apricot resin forget-me-notand a Pick n Place Bow.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment: